No Hot Water From Hot Water Heater. Electric Water Heater Reset Switch.
No Hot Water From Hot Water Heater
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
Clean white room joy. Except for that part under the window that I'm pretending isnt there right now.
So yesterday the hole in the ceiling and the stripper pole were removed. The sink was removed. The heating elements in the kitchen were removed. The holes in the walls were fixed. The window was closed up. The electrical outlets were identified and installed. Old electrical elements were removed and wallboarded over. The water heater was installed (yes we have had no water heater: just boiling hot water from the furnace to scorch ourselves on daily) The subflooring was replaced. The hard wood floor was cut evenly to prepare for the new hardwood floor in the kitchen and new wiring was run throughout the house for the water heater and something else I cant remember. And they organized all the plumbing elements in the basement ceiling.
Explored #6 and Front Page!
Well, the carpet guys haven't showed up yet so I figured I'd post a shot lol. I'm going to start making some comments but obviously once the guys show up I'll have to log off. But I'll be back hopefully on Thursday.
Have a great day all! :)
UPDATE: I just called to see what time they are coming and can you believe they won't be here til NEXT Monday?!?! My hubby talked to the guy in charge last week so obviously he misunderstood him. Ugghh!! So now we have to go another whole week with no carpets (from our hot water heater breaking.....for those of you who didn't know). One good thing is I can be on Flickr now LOL!
myson tankless water heater
hyco instantaneous inline water heater
portable fan heaters
water heater ratings
patio outdoor heater
replacing hot water heater
leaking water heater